- Quality Assurance Unit (QAU)
Quality Assurance Unit (QAU)
- Coordinate the work of all self-assessments groups according to the working plans and submitting periodical reports to the Dean about the progress and obstacles if any.
- Supervising the design of all questionnaires required to collect data and feedback.
- Setting a mechanism for distributing the questionnaires and for the collection of data and feedback.
- Preparing a unified template for writing the final report of the different self-assessment groups.
- Preparing a sample of a working plan for the eight self-assessment groups
- Making a survey on the self-assessment and the quality assurance implemented in similar educational institutions and investigating the possibility of implementing ISO9001.
- Representing the college in QA meetings in the Ministry or in Oman Quality Network according to the Dean's instructions and carrying out any other duties assigned by the Dean.
- Prepare for the requirements needed for the Oman Accreditation Council.