- To keep the College policies updated at all times in order to reflect the changes in Ministerial Decrees, college bylaws, and College Council decisions.
- To review the policies periodically (at least once every two years).
- To merge/split/discard a policy whenever necessary.
- To draft new policies and endorse for CC approval.
- To disseminate the approved and endorsed policies.
- To set a mechanism in creating awareness of and monitoring compliance to these set policies.
- To archive all approved and endorsed policies in the Policy manual.
- To ensure that a copy of the Policy Manual should be made available at all times in the College Repository/Web Portal/Library.