The Financial Affairs Department of NCT is one of the most important departments of the college. Its top priority is to provide financial assistance and management for the whole college. It is a service oriented department dedicated to supporting the college in achieving its vision and objectives. It is manned by staff who are willing to facilitate all the financial dealings of the college.
- Preparing the annual budget and presenting annual reports.
- Executing purchase orders, filling in the required documents, supervising expenditures, scrutinizing documents and recording journal entries, in compliance with the government's financial rules and regulations.
- Maintaining petty cash, auditing records and ensuring compliance with the government's auditing regulations.
- Supervising the college pay roll.
- Supervising the college cash, participating in its annual count, and performing audit.
- Making use of the modern financial systems, and suggesting the necessary modifications on the college financial systems, rules and regulations in coordination with the college and the ministry professionals.
- Evaluating staff performance and forwarding the appraisal forms to the Assistant Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the Assistant Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs.