Business Studies Department of Higher College of Technology visited to Nizwa College of Technology on February 20th 2020 at 9.00 am for an Audit to monitor the Bachelor level courses offered by NCT under Marketing, Human Resource and Accounting Specialization. The main aim of the audit visit was to evaluate and ensure that the consistency and follow uniform contents, Delivery Plan and Assessment standards to be followed by CoTs. The team was headed by Ms. Emaan Al Hinaai (Accounting) Dr. Faiza Awladthani (Human Resource), Ms. Wathiqa Bait Said (Marketing & Common Courses) During the visit the Department has provided the following necessary details as per request.
1. Details of Business Department lecturers with their academic qualifications
2. Details of Business Department Students in each level
3. Details of physical resources
4. Assessment scheme for each course
5. Chapters covered in mid and final exams
6. Examination documents such as Delivery Plan, Mid and Final QP, Answer key and standardized moderation form
The Head of Business Studies Department Ms. Turkiya Al Busaidi thanked all the team members of HCT and NCT and valued their full support and commitment towards the implementation of a common framework in Bachelor level courses. The visit at NCT – BSD was coordinated by Ms. Kavitha Rajan (Focal Point of NCT), Dr. Mohamed Rafiq (HoS of Accounting), and Dr. Shamsuddin Khuthbuddin (HoS of Human Resource).